What do the Colts, Bears and the Cabs have in common?

From what we've been reading lately, the only thing that Bengals fans have to look forward to is visiting day at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility.

OUCH. man!!!!

However.... I do have to give the Bengals credit for taking the Ravens' place as the "NFL Team Most Likely To Have Players Arrested." :P

Fran

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what we've been reading lately, the only thing that Bengals fans have to look forward to is visiting day at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility.

Well, yes we have a few that are not exactly role models, but then again who doesn't? Ours are just stupid enough to get caught. Believe me it doesn't please the Bengals fans either. At least our fans are generally well behaved and do not throw batteries & dog bones like some. :laugh:

Well, yes we have a few that are not exactly role models, but then again who doesn't? Ours are just stupid enough to get caught. Believe me it doesn't please the Bengals fans either. At least our fans are generally well behaved and do not throw batteries & dog bones like some. :laugh:

You're right, Michael. Your team members and our fans.... Together they could populate a very large maximum security unit.

Andy

Well, yes we have a few that are not exactly role models, but then again who doesn't? Ours are just stupid enough to get caught. Believe me it doesn't please the Bengals fans either. At least our fans are generally well behaved and do not throw batteries & dog bones like some. :angry:

You're right, Michael. Your team members and our fans.... Together they could populate a very large maximum security unit.

Andy

Actually I think it is an AFC North thing. The Steelers fans are rude and loud. The Browns fans are generally just angry. And the Ravens and Bengals fans seem rather rowdy and drunk. Smashmouth football begets smashmouth fans I guess.

I disagree, we Steeler fans are not rude, just loud and for good reason

The Steelers fans are rude and loud.

Have you ever been to a sporting event in Philly? They give NEW meaning to it.

Steelers play in Pittsburgh, its the obnoxious Eagles fans your thinking of.

Well, I've finally been able to get the answer to the original question....

All three teams/corps names begin with "C" (except Da Bears).

Thank you... Thank you very much....

Andy