Blue Shades ~ Cadets Recording on YEA.org

Sounds great for February 7th, Can't wait til June , July and August!

Don't make a narration joke, don't make a narration joke...

LOL

The thing isnt the technical part of it. It's endurance. I would definitely give out after the first day. I gave out twice at a different rehearsal (2 different rehearsals) and the music was definitely not as hard as the music Cadet's play.

That's what 800 mg motrins are for.

I really don't like this song at all, but let me tell you, I AM GOING TO BE SCREAMING WHEN I SEE THIS SHOW. I knew Jay could do it. This song sounds hot. I can't wait to see this show. DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

....just my .02 cents.....

There are a lot of Cadets' touches to it that really makes it their own and not just a remake of something The Crossmen, SVC or Spirit did previously. I especially love the added mello runs, I'm just hoping they will place the drill on the field in such a way that we get them full blast!! And man do those contra/tuba parts sound challenging!!!! And neat harmonics in the trumpets. In other words, "I'm lovin' it".

Interesting... I've been around the Cadets org for the last 21 years, and I would never have been able to tell that this was a Cadets arrangement just from this clip.