SKY ... HW.... DCA?

Moving forward, the only important issue is how we can ALL work together to get the Skyliners back on the field in 2008. Which we must do, as DCA is not DCA without the Skyliners.

Having marched drum corps since 1968 and "learning" what corps was with Cabs, Hurcs, and SKY I can only echo what everyone else is saying...NO SKYLINERS...no DCA. We need them back on the field in 2008. Nuff said.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this back and forth about this and that.

Man.... I really miss the Cold War days, when it was simple..... the Free World versus the Communists. :P

Fran

Man.... I really miss the Cold War days, when it was simple..... the Free World versus the Communists. :P

Fran

Leave it to Fran to oversimplify the issue.... What about the Non-Aligned Nations? They weren't chopped liver ya know.

Oh... Wait a second... Right... Some of them were....

Mr. Roo!

So nice to see you.

Let's see....I just ran through my Renegades show twice and then had to switch to trombone to prep for sitting in with a swing band tomorrow.

Life is good.

I LOVE California.

Back to shed a little more.

Edited by SaraNYC

Did someone say something? :P

Fran

Leave it to Fran to oversimplify the issue.... What about the Non-Aligned Nations? They weren't chopped liver ya know.

Oh... Wait a second... Right... Some of them were....

I always thought Lower Chopped Liver was created when the USSR broke up. Or am I confused with Upper Chicken Brisket??

OK, OK it's late....

PS - HI ANDY!!!!

This thread is just one more reason why MIDWest is Best!!!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited for the truth.

^0^

Edited for the truth.

^0^

Hmmmph.

I'll let that one slide since I grew up in the midwest...but I can't ever imagine myself living there again.