Drum Corps World Cup Uniforms

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Netherlands uni is very cool. What if you exchanged the lion on the shako for a windmill and it spun like a pinwheel when they moved? :P

Canada's pretty good but shouldn't the only country to wear aussies be Austrailia (and maybe New Zealand if they chose)?Germany's is foreboding. I picture that corps putting on some really dark and bruting shows. No warm and fuzzies there. Star '92 is a tough one to top for USA. Nice stuff Keith. Keep'em coming

The Netherlands uni is very cool. What if you exchanged the lion on the shako for a windmill and it spun like a pinwheel when they moved? :P

Yeah right, and they'll march on wooden shoes. Oh and there should be winding tulips on the pants <**> Really not funny ^0^

Nice Job on the Uni's. Think the German bird is a little big, but hey, nice job over all.

Nice Job on the Uni's. Think the German bird is a little big, but hey, nice job over all.

Thanks! On second look, I agree... I've updated the German uniforms with a slightly reduced eagle.

Also, here's Japan. I liked the idea of keeping these dark and clean... almost Ninja-like. :worthy:

Will someone double-check the characters on the drop sash for me? I don't know if I got them in the correct order.

japan.jpg

hmmmmm I would make Japan more white since the flag is only composed of white and red maybe some green

I like really like that sash that's hidden for detail

Maybe make the one white spot green, the whole black part white, make the whole sash red with white text, and keep the circle the same?

Great overall design though :)

Edited by Huntington Mallets

I wonder what Japan would look like if they just had a head band similar to the drop sash, no Aussies.

I don't know if that would look neat, or just lame.