Bluecoats 2014

Crowd response should be a caption & it could be judged by a DB level reading. It's high time that DCI take full advantage of technology.

So, you want shows decided by geography. Excellent idea. You can be entertaining and awesome, and you can be entertaining and still crap.

• Like 3

Bluecoats are following in the footsteps of Crown. Win the fans / future prospects over for a few years in a row, and the title is theirs.

Bluecoats are following in the footsteps of Crown. Win the fans / future prospects over for a few years in a row, and the title is theirs.

Unfortunately it's not the kids winning titles, but rather the design staff so Bluecoats will need to put this calibre design on the field for several years to get to that point. Can't be a hit or miss like Metropolis and then what they did for the next three years....I know you're excited for your corps and rightfully so but it's a difficult process so credit to the BD and Cadets that over decades are up at the top whether a person likes them or not.

(Disclaimer):

I thought Bluecoats should have won in 2010 and this season I would have BD, Cadets and Bluecoats all within about 1 pt). Different products but all outstandingly developed and performed last night).

Unfortunately it's not the kids winning titles, but rather the design staff so Bluecoats will need to put this calibre design on the field for several years to get to that point. Can't be a hit or miss like Metropolis and then what they did for the next three years....I know you're excited for your corps and rightfully so but it's a difficult process so credit to the BD and Cadets that over decades are up at the top whether a person likes them or not.

(Disclaimer):

I thought Bluecoats should have won in 2010 and this season I would have BD, Cadets and Bluecoats all within about 1 pt). Different products but all outstandingly developed and performed last night).

Really? BD 2010 definitely seemed the best product on the field that year by far. Same with BD this year.

• Like 1

Anyone know where Bloo will be staying for the Buffalo show? I'd love to catch some of the rehearsal.

If you go to the Bluecoats website and look at the event calendar it should tell you.

Here you go:

Akron Central School

47 Bloomingdale Avenue

Akron, NY, 14001

Edited by THEdevilYOUknow

If you go to the Bluecoats website and look at the event calendar it should tell you.

Here you go:

Akron Central School

47 Bloomingdale Avenue

Akron, NY, 14001

Oh, thanks! I checked out their website, but couldn't find it for some reason. I appreciate it.

Oh, thanks! I checked out their website, but couldn't find it for some reason. I appreciate it.

No problem. If you go to the website and click the Events link at the top it takes you to the calendar. You have to click on the show title to get the housing sites

There's a very good chance that the Blue Devils will win the championship this year; but The Bluecoats have the show that people will be talking about for years to come. :thumbup:

Not sure that's entirely accurate. I can see both shows being talked about for a long, long time, and that's a great thing!

• Like 1