Who will make the biggest jump this season?

I think Madison gets to at least 8th place and Troopers get back into Top 12.

• Like 3

I expect Spirit to get back into the thick of things.

Yes - agreed - Spirit will be right there as well. I think Troopers and Spirit climb most at the end of the day over Colts; Academy; and Crossmen but I know that is much easier said than done.

• Like 1

Oh? They're using trampolines again?

Ba-dump-tsss

Gives new meaning to "bouncing back."

I've been to several Spirit camps and I'm seeing a lot of determination from everyone to get back into Finals. Of course, a positive mindset only takes you so far. But if the design matches what I'm hearing in the music, this might be a very interesting season.

• Like 2

I would add The Cavaliers, Phantom Regiment, and Blue Knights to the list if their shows are able to compete with last year's top 5.

My guess would be Crown moving up 3-4 and possibly Scouts. I can see Oregon Crusaders making a 3-4 position jump too.

I have to give my vote to Boston Crusaders. A poorly received show that had its merits can be a great motivating factor in the next season, so too can an anniversary.

Haven't heard much from camps so far, and the usual suspects have been mentioned: Spirit returning, O C moving up, Troopers making a return, and I'd be pleased to see any of these predictions to be true, but there was also a great deal of buzz surrounding Colts. I also think we will see Crown move in the upward direction.