Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

Well here's some of the comments from the Chester thread:

This show is exceedingly mediocre.

The percussion is not very good

There's not much more to say; Regiment has really not recovered from losing their all-star duo of Shaw and Rennick to SCV.

Pretty accurate assessment of PR. They are unfortunately trying to use a buick to beat Indycars

### it hurts to hear all this stuff about PR, because I know it to be true.

I love Paris, when it doesn'tfitthetheme.

So that's constructive criticism? ..... if you say so..

What is the point of this post? You tell someone to avoid reading comments on a thread, and then proceed to carefully quote the comments you know are disappointing to the true fans of this corps. Are you simply trying to provoke this guy? Whose " dad" are you? As a parent, where is the maturity? Smh.

What is the point of this post? You tell someone to avoid reading comments on a thread, and then proceed to carefully quote the comments you know are disappointing to the true fans of this corps. Are you simply trying to provoke this guy? Whose " dad" are you? As a parent, where is the maturity? Smh.

head-in-sand1.jpg

• Like 1

Are you serious?

8th? The season isn't over yet...

That's why I included a question mark.

At the expense of the Cavaliers and the unfortunate plague that has taken over the corps, Phantom is very close to surging past Cavies! I'm excited to see Phantom go head to head with Madison and BK soon to see how things turn out. The season isn't over yet!

• Like 1

Are you for real? Who cares? It's a discussion board. If you don't like what people write about then ignore them.

• Like 1

I love Paris in the springtime...

I love Phantom in the Summer.

• Like 1

I am surprised that this forum is still up. Was here a week ago and was sure DCP would close it down. I have never seen so many trolls,homers, and haters treat each with such disrespect. Many here think they are experts. Many here seem to be holding a grudge for whatever reason and can only find this forum as a way to vent their anger. Try therapy with a professional for starters. From what I have read, I have the perfect solution. All Phantom has to do is make phd-student-whatever his name is President,King, Ruler, Director. He seems to know all and have all the answers.He is especially good at insulting people who do not agree with him. There are several more people here that seem to have all the answers. I am sure phd will have the corps in 1-3 spots every year and will keep peace in Phantom land by simple banning all those that disagree. Time to either treat each other with respect or find somewhere else to spread your hatred and anger because this does nothing to improve Phantom and only leaves a bitter taste in the mouths of the real Phantom fans who are sick of adults(I assume most are adults) who have nothing better to do than to be critical of one of the greatest corps in DCI history. I am not a Phantom homer. I respect and admire the way they have handled themselves over the years even after hitting bumps in the road as all great corps do. Stop bringing your personal problems and vendettas you have against them to this forum.If you have nothing constructive to say and are just going to continue to spew your hatred then I am sure DCP will be more than happy to make sure you find another site to do it in.

Aren't you being a bit overly dramatic? ...the comments are quite mild and tame IMO...I guess your perception has been quite different and I'm not faulting you for it...It is after all your opinion as well...

• Like 1

Aren't you being a bit overly dramatic? ...the comments are quite mild and tame IMO...I guess your perception has been quite different and I'm not faulting you for it...It is after all your opinion as well...

Exactly. I think we are having a civilized discussion on PR's show this year, and it's strengths and shortcomings. I don't see anyone being nasty.

• Like 1