5. Phantom Regiment

6. Cadets

7. Bluecoats

8. Madison Scouts

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Spirit of Atlanta

12. Boston Crusaders

This would be the first time a Corps took 2 positions in Finals with just one performance too. That just seems unfair to Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Glassmen and all the others that will be trying to make one spot in Finals with one performance. Then again, maybe this prediction won't turn out to be accuate, who knows.

• Like 5

1. Blue Devils

2. SCV

3. Cavaliers

4. Madison

5. Cadets

6. Crown

7. Bluecoats

8. Phantom

9. Blue Stars

10. Academy

11. Boston

12. Crossmen

13. Blue Knights

14. Spirit

15. Troopers

16. Glassmen

17. Colts

18 Pacific Crest

19. Surf

20. Teal Sound

21. Cascades

22. Pioneer

• Like 1

I predict that Academy makes the top twelve. Lost an awesome brass caption head, gained another one. Lost a rough drill writer to promotion (isn't that how it goes?).

They will be better visually, are going to more shows/tour, have a great brass staff, and other facets of the corps are coming together.

• Like 4

I predict that Academy makes the top twelve. Lost an awesome brass caption head, gained another one. Lost a rough drill writer to promotion (isn't that how it goes?).

They will be better visually, are going to more shows/tour, have a great brass staff, and other facets of the corps are coming together.

I think with Andre running the brass, and the show they're doing, I think this is the year we see Academy bust into the Top 12. They've been on the cusp long enough, time for them to make the jump in. Especially with the extended touring model they're using this year

• Like 1

No Teal? Or did they fall prey to that Florida Curse :lookaround:

I think the Florida curse will get them. However if it doesn't, based on what I've seen and heard, I would put them above either Pioneer or maybe Cascades.

• Like 1

1. Blue Devils

(About 2 points)

2. (some other corps)

Gosh, hope not... I would hope that it would be more competitive than that.

If they still had rob Jett and Crosby/gusseck I'd say definitely...but...

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2