Regiment '15

I agree with the over 200 comments on Instagram (99% raves)......these unis are beautiful! I think they captured the class and richness of the City of Light! I was just texted a pic of the drum line.....new drums + new unis looks gorgeous! Big thumbs up for me!! Well done, PR!

Any chance you could post that pic? :cool::thumbup:

To be honest, I think it looks dated. Very late 80's-early 90's. The fabric looks cheap. And when did Hepburn's look become inspired by Pollock? I hope they look better in person.

I think it was because she was having breakfast at Tiffany's and ordered eggs, home fries and baked beans. When the waitress came over, she tripped and spilled multiple orders of eggs, home fries and baked beans all over Audrey's dress.

• Like 2

Soooo, is the guard going to stay in the same uniform the whole show this year, or will there be a change, like the last few years?

As a Phantom Phan, I am on the fence about these. I want to like them, but....

Will have to wait and see how it plays out on the field.

I don't think the guard is going to use the same uniform for the whole show. There is a clip on Instagram of the guard practicing a flag exchange and at the very end they form a line and do a quick can-can step. I can't see them trying to do that in a long dress like the one shown.

Also, I don't think the guard could do much equipment work with those faux pearls around their necks.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

I don't think the guard is going to use the same uniform for the whole show. There is a clip on Instagram of the guard practicing a flag exchange and at the very end they form a line and do a quick can-can step. I can't see them trying to do that in a long dress like the one shown.

Also, I don't think the guard could do much equipment work with those faux pearls around their necks.

That's a pretty cool clip, me likey.

I think I remember reading they were going to have a few uniform changes? I may be wrong of course.

That's a pretty cool clip, me likey.

I think I remember reading they were going to have a few uniform changes? I may be wrong of course.

I think that was someone referencing a video made in 2007.

That doesn't mean that they won't, though. The way the show is set up to be a series of vignettes about Paris kind of screams guard costume changes, if you ask me.

Edited by zachariaswmb

I would like to know more about what are the typical characteristics of a high school band uniform vs. a drum corps uniform.

High school - the particular poster doesn't like it

Everything else is a real drum corps uniform though

• Like 5