Regiment '15

After listening to the source music again, this show is going to need a BIG kick in the pants, or it's going to be so boring!!! I wonder if PR staff will have the balls to go out on a limb and do something unpredictably PR with it. I somehow doubt it. But I hope they surprise everyone.

Huh. I would have said that the Gershwin and Saint-Saens are inherently exciting pieces, suffering only from being over-familiar in drum corps.

I'm listening to the "Leo" movement from Lambert's "Horoscope" just now, and it's quite lively too. And now to the "Gemini" movement, a charming and poignant waltz. And now to the "Moon" movement, which is admittedly slow, but intriguingly mysterious. (My initial response to the work is the feeling that Lambert should be better known.) Has Regiment said which movements from the Lambert they'll be using?

Kinda hope Don brings something different to Organ Symphony this time around. Considering 2012 Glassmen and 2014 Broken Arrow HS have used his treatments of the same piece, I dont want to hear the same thing for the third time.

• Like 1

Chevron!

E5NO38m.jpg

• Like 1

drill inspired by the neck hair of the drill sheet holder?

• Like 2

Chevron!

E5NO38m.jpg

Nice to see the return of the chevron after a brief disappearance last season! I think the last time this corps had an amazing "chevron moment" was in 2010 in their closer. I hope Don Hill and the visual staff can work some magic and create another special moment like that.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen PR make a chevron on the field in that style before... have I just missed it or is this a new thing?

Also, I don't think I've ever seen PR make a chevron on the field in that style before... have I just missed it or is this a new thing?

I think you are right. This looks like their actually logo (on their website at least).