2017 Boston Crusaders

Concert in the Park at 5:00!

Should be a great night for the organization. 

Performances by all performing groups including the Boston Crusaders, Hyde Park Percussion and Brass ensembles and Blessed Sac.

Mayor Walsh receiving the Inspire Arts & Music Champion Award.

Reception for sponsors at the Langham hotel to follow.

Biggest showcase and fundraiser of the year.

Mainstream the organization.

Already the 4th annual.

I predicted when we started this would become a $500,000 annual event, let's see how we do. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Concert in the Park at 5:00!

Should be a great night for the organization. 

Performances by all performing groups including the Boston Crusaders, Hyde Park Percussion and Brass ensembles and Blessed Sac.

Mayor Walsh receiving the Inspire Arts & Music Champion Award.

Reception for sponsors at the Langham hotel to follow.

Biggest showcase and fundraiser of the year.

Mainstream the organization.

Already the 4th annual.

I predicted when we started this would become a $500,000 annual event, let's see how we do. 

That's amazing! What's admission or does the money come from souvenirs food etc?

5 minutes ago, Tobias said:

That's amazing! What's admission or does the money come from souvenirs food etc?

Having corporate sponsors in the financial district of Boston for this event raised the 500K.

See http://www.concertinthepark.org/sponsorship-level.html

The concert is free to the public.

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Tobias said:

There is no admission fee for the Concert in the Park.  The $500,000 that is being referenced comes from corporate sponsors, many of whom are financial corporations based right there in downtown Boston (some of which can actually look out their skyscraper windows and see the corps below) and some high tech firms based there in eastern Massachusetts. I have never personally been involved with this project , but some of Inspire's BOD members have been on a mission to galvanize local support for the last 5 years.  It is also cool that the organization is giving Boston Mayor Marty Walsh an award.  Talk about high visibility...!

Check out Liahona's link above....I think this explains a lot about IAM and the Boston Crusaders these days.

Edited by craiga
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, craiga said:

There is no admission fee for the Concert in the Park.  The $500,000 that is being referenced comes from corporate sponsors, many of whom are financial corporations based right there in downtown Boston (some of which can actually look out their skyscraper windows and see the corps below) and some high tech firms based there in eastern Massachusetts. I have never personally been involved with this project , but some of Inspire's BOD members have been on a mission to galvanize local support for the last 5 years.  It is also cool that the organization is giving Boston Mayor Marty Walsh an award.  Talk about high visibility...!

Check out Liahona's link above....I think this explains a lot about IAM and the Boston Crusaders these days.

That is really great.  Cultivating a local base.  :thumbup:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That is really great.  Cultivating a local base.  :thumbup:

I'm am so PROUD of the organization for reconnecting with it's roots in the HYDE PARK area of Boston...where the corps was formed in 1940 as the Most Precious Blood Crusaders and then later in 1955 as the Hyde Park Crusaders and eventually the Boston Crusaders...

• Like 5

post_office_square_parking_garage_1.jpgGood on yas, BAC! Beautiful Venue and great Corporate Sponsorship! Well done, Board! Do it Up!

• Like 1

Concert in the park...

19149382_10209389673760664_6527331034342

Mayor Walsh..

19145784_10209389668640536_1976401261658

19113695_10209389676200725_8376981184441

19105555_10209389671960619_2480754968632

Nt9ZuIT.jpg

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3