Cadets 2017

3 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

He mentioned the openness and communication that the staff at Crown has and that it was quite refreshing.

Ahh. I miss Jeff. 

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

Ahh. I miss Jeff. 

His absence in Allentown is definitely felt.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

George it's called a debate. I haven't said anything you haven't said about Boston, and I said it in the Cadets thread because it's about the Cadets. Please ignore me. We don't need to have any more exchanges going forward. 

why because I question you?

you are IN the Cadets thread constantly posting negatives. How is that not a "thing"?

I have literally said nothing negative about Boston, their show, their membership, their staff. And I do think they will improve greatly this year.

It's ok to disagree. No worries whatsoever. What we (others and I) are commenting on is the over and over and over you want to say how terrible the show is. We did "get it" the first 15 or so times you said it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

"oops I can't believe the OTHER 149 members are two counts off"

19396654_10155532941951349_9203615323705

It's the bad dream where you entirely forgot what you're supposed to be doing.

[actually, this is part from Act 2, where he's alone in the hole of the "6" - I hope Cadets give him specific direction for what visual effect they want him to create, rather than just a general "go crazy"]

1 hour ago, Eleran said:

It's the bad dream where you entirely forgot what you're supposed to be doing.

[actually, this is part from Act 2, where he's alone in the hole of the "6" - I hope Cadets give him specific direction for what visual effect they want him to create, rather than just a general "go crazy"]

Yup totally a cool point in the show!

Let's hope Hop stays off the internet tonight. It looks like Madison and BD's DM just set off the drum corps community. WOW!