Cadets 2017

18 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

I'm REALLY excited to see this show come finals. People talking about dark horses, this is definitely one to not overlook. GO CADETS!!!

I agree! I have never seen a Cadet show that had so much potential for growth. Their travels down South could be the beginning of a huge turnaround with the new ending coming.

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fan of the Arts said:

I agree! I have never seen a Cadet show that had so much potential for growth. Their travels down South could be the beginning of a huge turnaround with the new ending coming.

Fan of the Arts

You've never seen a Cadet show that had that much potential for growth? 1984 was my first year in drum corps, so I've seen about 30 Cadet shows with that much potential for growth.

6 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

You've never seen a Cadet show that had that much potential for growth? 1984 was my first year in drum corps, so I've seen about 30 Cadet shows with that much potential for growth.

I was thinking more like the past 5 years and not 30 but I get your point.  I hope you understand mine; we are rooting for the same team....I think.

Fan of the Arts

Edited by Fan of the Arts
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fan of the Arts said:

I was thinking more like the past 5 years and not 30 but I get your point.  I hope you understand mine; we are rooting for the same team....I think.

Fan of the Arts

We are. Definitely. Well, I'm rooting for Vanguard for the title. Would love to see Cadets second. Also rooting for Madison to surprise some people. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fan of the Arts said:

Fan of the Arts

I would agree this is their best product since 2011. 

Alright Colorguard..... I see you boo, I see you. Awesome night for the corps. Congrats CG. Keep closing the gap Cadets. You have the momentum, keep it rolling.

• Like 3

I could see Cadets anywhere in the top 3. Excited about their show. I hope it gets a little darker. I hope the soloist get a little stronger. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

I could see Cadets anywhere in the top 3. Excited about their show. I hope it gets a little darker. I hope the soloist get a little stronger. 

I think it's going to be really hard to knock out Bluecoats, BD and SCV from the top 3. I just don't see any of them finishing lower. I think SCV has the best show of the season, and they now have a great hornline, so the sky is the limit for them. I'd love to see SCV, Cadets, Bluecoats (1-2-3).

2 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

Not too long ago the thought of Cadets on the podium this year didn't seem possible.  How quickly that has changed.

Fan of the Arts

• Like 2