7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I missed it.  I'll see it in person 7/15. 

I'm envious. But that north mexico weather doesn't agree with me.

1 minute ago, xandandl said:

I'm envious. But that north mexico weather doesn't agree with me.

That's the next week, my dear.  Dekalb is my first view of The Cadets.  Then off to San Antonio the next week.  

1 hour ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

From the drill sheets that I accidentally laid eyes on today it looks like a fast-er ending with something that looked like a certain letter?

So, since I have always conceived of this show as a Cadets drum corps metaphor, I suspect that letter is a G and that at the very end there will be some introduction of the shako.   And what it all means, roughly, is the Cadets started off in 1983 as "simple" evolved through time and lost their way by losing faith in the simplicity of drum corps and who they are.   After losing track, they are getting back to understanding and believing in themselves and who they are.  And after all of the costumes, we will get a G and a shako.  Just a thought.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tony L. said:

So, since I have always conceived of this show as a Cadets drum corps metaphor, I suspect that letter is a G and that at the very end there will be some introduction of the shako.   And what it all means, roughly, is the Cadets started off in 1983 as "simple" evolved through time and lost their way by losing faith in the simplicity of drum corps and who they are.   After losing track, they are getting back to understanding and believing in themselves and who they are.  And after all of the costumes, we will get a G and a shako.  Just a thought.

You guys are all over thinking my mentioning of a letter :whistle:

3 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

You guys are all over thinking my mentioning of a letter :whistle:

X. 

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

X. 

... closer lmao

Just now, Shewhois said:

... closer lmao

Z? 

3 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Z? 

I'm pretty sure this is it. 

Honestly, this year seems to be a vintage Cadets come home type of season.  If we can keep up the momentum, and then strike a Z, I think the crowd would have their back.

1 minute ago, DITD said:

I'm pretty sure this is it. 

Honestly, this year seems to be a vintage Cadets come home type of season.  If we can keep up the momentum, and then strike a Z, I think the crowd would have their back.

Like a slow Z pull into a company front with a loud, powerful climax into the company front. 

• Like 1

Because Z worked out so well in 2015? Z needs to be retired ... sorry ... I loved Z in 1983 ... I was underwhelmed with the Z in the Power of 10. 

• Like 2