SCV 2017 - 50 Years of Class

Going to wait for a live viewing before giving my full thoughts. I'm definitely enjoying the overall visual design. Not sure how I feel about the Starfleet looking ensemble uniforms...I'm still trying to get used to the other uniform, and then you put that out? Lol come on, baby steps. 

Definitely looking forward to seeing it in person. 

Can anyone confirm they are practicing all day tomorrow in Mustang? Going straight from work to watch if so.

This show is breathtaking live......seamlessly perfect design to me.  This is all gonna come down to performance, the potential risk/reward payoff is huge if they do get it there.  Regardless.......wow.  This thing is religious live.  You gotta see this show if you can.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 9

10 hours ago, ShouldveMarchedAgeOut said:

Can anyone confirm they are practicing all day tomorrow in Mustang? Going straight from work to watch if so.

Twitter says they're in OK, but their website doesn't show where they're rehearsing. Would also like to know!

39 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Twitter says they're in OK, but their website doesn't show where they're rehearsing. Would also like to know!

I reached out to the SCV tour manager and she confirmed that the corps will be staying at Mustang High School today and tomorrow before the show.

• Like 1

I am still waiting to see this one live.  First chance at nightbeat on Sunday.

Unless it changes after seeing it, I have believed all season that this is Vanguard's finest show to ever hit the field. The ballad is simply gorgeous and when pitted against the intensity of the rest of the show, I consider it to be the show of the year. 

The first time I saw it my only doubt about winning a championship with it was if they could get it clean enough.  The demand is off the charts in all captions and I consider it the only full package this year. 

I'm a Crown honk and pulling for a medal and the Ott, but I believe it is SCV' S to win if they get clean. 

Good luck Vanguard!  Can't wait for you to blow me away.

SCV back in Oklahoma. Hell yeah

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

Been an SCV, CAVIES, SCOUTS, CROWN, CADETS, and BLUE KNIGHTS fan for years... didn't get to see SCV before they left sunny southern California for competition out east... however, I've been watching online, and listening to the show on my drive to work... and I gotta say I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Edited by Bachstrad