SCV 2017 - 50 Years of Class

32 minutes ago, monarch said:

I keep watching this show looking for the place where they are going to put them on/take them off ala back in the day when they changed the color of their pants or changed the stripe on their tunics.....What a magical moment that would be!!! Off then on....then off....ouroboros...changing yet remaining the same. All hype....Feathers up!

Yes, that was "my day"-- go Tunnel of Doom! :cheer:

Bumping this thread.....

GO GET EM SANTA CLARA!!!! Hoping to see them bump up into first tonight!!! It's only a matter of time! (my new mantra!)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Very interesting! Now all we need are some aussies at the end of the show to bring things full circle! :27_sunglasses:

• Like 1

Just now, scvphan said:

Very interesting! Now all we need are some aussies at the end of the show to bring things full circle! :27_sunglasses:

I want to see what they look like on the field before I judge.

• Like 1

DIdn't like the small ensemble in different uniforms. Ruined the illusion that it was different members of the drum corps doing the stuff on the wheels. Now I can see it's just the same handful of members walking around pretty much the entire show.

• Like 1

Not sure why the SCV thread would fall off the 1st page, as SCV is having one heck of a season, imo.

The last minute of SCV's show in particular... visually & musically... is a closer gem at the moment, imo. Wow.. its spectacular, imo

• Like 1

Everyone is in so much awe of the show's spectacularness that they've been rendered mostly speechless, or in this case, typeless.

4 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Everyone is in so much awe of the show's spectacularness that they've been rendered mostly speechless, or in this case, typeless.

haha... apparently so.