Baron DeKalb's Regimental Tattoo - NIU 7/15

2 minutes ago, CDUB said:

Really sad about phantom. 2010-13 are some of my favorite shows EVER, they move me to tears. It is so sad how they have fallen. This needs to be Pitts' last year as brass arranger. 

Nope, couldnt disagree more.  Its a repetoire and show design problem.  Pitts writes gorgeous brass books, he just needs to water them down a bit.

• Like 4

Just now, BoaDci said:

Nope, couldnt disagree more.  Its a repetoire and show design problem.  Pitts writes gorgeous brass books, he just needs to water them down a bit.

I am apparently missing the gorgeous parts of the book. 

43 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Part of the issue, having shot live events in football stadiums, is lighting. Compare DATR with UNI, it's literally night and day. It's the difference between a pro field and a mid major college field. 

Regardless, I don't know if they can better monitor throughout but someone needs to do something or people just won't subscribe next year.

And dekalb is in bfe

• Like 1

IMO Cadets show is not engaging the audience in the same manner as those in front of them. Don't believe this staff can clean it in the manner the old staff did. It's a 7th place show and it might take a miracle to stay there. 

• Like 1

Meanwhile, back at Popeye's, there are several Cadets MMs ordering cajun rice and chicken tenders.  One MM was surprised his corps didn't score 80.