Cadets 2018

48 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Heard the same, heard members wanted to rehearse and clean ?

Yes that was the original plan as voted on by the mm's themselves.  But due to the late arrival back to the housing site last night (delay at show), they said they were going to not rehearse and just go to beach/laundry.  But I believe this morning they changed their minds and decided to rehearse for a few hours before heading to beach/laundry.  At least that's the rumblings I heard.  Kudos to the mm's for wanting to rehearse.  I do hope they get some beach time today though.

4 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Lolol...I wanna give this year's Cadets the respect they deserve. But suffice it to say, it builds on the view that Cadets members, alum and staff are now united and now gonna go out next year hunting for blood. 

They will have to get some big guns onto the visual and design staff to do that.  Hopefully it will happen...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xandandl said:

you don't see any in the photo do you?

The members wanted to practice for a few hours and THEN headed to the beach

37 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

They will have to get some big guns onto the visual and design staff to do that.  Hopefully it will happen...

Well since drum corps nowadays seems to be more of a merry-go-round, I'm kinda hoping for that. 

• Like 2