lolcorps

I'm an English major at a fairly well respected university. The mistake was intentional and meant in jest, as have been pretty much all of my statements starting with the "People that think lolcats are funny are wrong" one.

I don't think I know a single person from my high school who got accepted at Rice. What's your secret?

I don't think I know a single person from my high school who got accepted at Rice. What's your secret?

Ouch...

Being from outside of Texas (from the Northeast, specifically) certainly helps. As much as some people bash affirmative action, I can't deny that being from the Northeast (especially during a time when Rice was trying really hard to attract Northeasterners) helped me get in. Then again, I did really well on my SATs and I didn't apply anywhere else, so I don't really know for sure where I stand (stood).

Or a guy that graduated from Stanford and edited for the humor magazine there. Not to mention the fact that his comic was named the #1 graphic novel of 2007 by Time and has received all other sorts of accolades as well.

Wow thanks for regurgitating his Wikipedia listing but maybe next time you could just provide the link instead?

Wow! All that...and it's still not funny. Sad. :(

:thumbup:

Wow thanks for regurgitating his Wikipedia listing but maybe next time you could just provide the link instead?

You're right, every time I post something that I happen to know off-hand I should check and make sure it hasn't been written on wikipedia first. Thanks for the heads up.

Trolls PM each other.

If only the world worked this way!