The perfect ending to VK's 2008 show

SF2K4

How about this, how about this... after what I said is over the caterpillar continues moving, "swallows" everyone, and then out spits a catholic school girl? :P

Now we might be onto something. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i've marched plenty of shows without hashes, and I was able to not get killed and know where I was going because, well...I knew where I was going and not staring at the ground.

Just my thoughts.

No offense, but the drill demand of Madison in the mid-to-late 90's (which were great shows, btw... some of my favorite) is nowhere near the Cadets drill demand this year. Not even in the same ballpark.

Edited by TSRTS13

Personally, I wish fans wouldn't project their continued dislike of Cadets' narration on other corps. It would be seen as just one more slap in the face and it would be such "old news" by next year. I hope this wasn't meant as just another Cadets bashing thread, along with the couple dozen others we've had since the end of the season.

I'm hoping VK is VK, whatever that means in today's drum corps environment. It took the VK of old several years to become the VK we remember and the VK of today has to find its own "voice" to be remembered down the road.

(Putting on flame-retardant suit.)

no, youre right, i agree.

I mean seriously, if they did something like that would it be class-less, well sure, but if, and only if pulling kids off the field during a quarters is class-less.

i dont get your usage of "class-less" at all in this situation.

Edited by Jared_mello

B)

I'm sure all members of VK past and present really enjoy reading this thread. You're enthusiasm and love for VK past and present is well appreciated. Now, as far as 2008 goes...there's already a theme...and the music has been selected...what anarchy will take place on the field well... we'll just have to wait and see. ^0^

heh

Never mind.