## The 2008 Kilties ##

WWBD

Weather looks good for this coming weekend. :tongue: A front potentially coming into the Midwest from the west Saturday afternoon and early Saturday evening (High of 42 on Saturday). The corps should be settled in and well into rehearsal and the evalutions at that time. Some "lake effect" snow amounts in Racine itself may occur on Saturday..but heck, that happens in June too!!! It's the Midwest, this is "puppy" weather. :tounge2:

December 1st and 2nd

Organizational meeting, evaluations, rehearsal. -- Noon to 4PM Saturday, December 1st and 10AM to 3PM Sunday, December 2nd.

2008 Staff

Director and Program Coordinator - Scott Stewart

Brass (including visual) - Guy Gregg, Stephen Jones and Barry Oosterwaal.

Brass arrangers – Scott Boerma and Rick Kirby

Percussion (including visual) – Alex Arcano, Chris Perna, Davonna Thomas, and Jeff Thomas.

Percussion arranger: Jeff Moore

Color Guard – Chris Jacobson, Mike Marcantano, Korrie Powelski, Kurt Wouters

Visual – Andy Brady, Terry Knopps. Designer – Dave Koelz

More information may be found

HERE!

Edited by bill

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather looks good for this coming weekend. :tongue: A front potentially coming into the Midwest from the west Saturday afternoon and early Saturday evening (High of 42 on Saturday). The corps should be settled in and well into rehearsal and the evalutions at that time. Some "lake effect" snow amounts in Racine itself may occur on Saturday..but heck, that happens in June too!!! It's the Midwest, this is "puppy" weather. :tounge2:

HEY BILL...................According to Cozy.who at this minute is heading north,from Tennessee,you may need to adjust your forcast,ever so slightly!Looks like your "puppy"is going to have a growth spurt!Dont shoot the messenger.I am just wondering if I will need a few winter driving accessories?.................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY BILL...................According to Cozy.who at this minute is heading north,from Tennessee,you may need to adjust your forcast,ever so slightly!Looks like your "puppy"is going to have a growth spurt!Dont shoot the messenger.I am just wondering if I will need a few winter driving accessories?.................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

All indications and forecasts mention nothing of any extent whatsoever until maybe Saturday afternoon and into the evening a bit.......then maybe a "dusting". Sunday maybe snow showers around the Chicago area, but all the Interstates have clear roads.

The sun is shining and it's beautiful out. I was even out in my bikini this morning. I'll be in shorts all weekend............piece of cake! :tounge2:

One should always travel with care no matter what type of weather or time of the year. :tongue:

Always keeping it at a safe 90-100mph. :tongue:

......Always keeping it at a safe 90-100mph. :tongue:

I've noticed that putting Illinois plates on my car made it go faster than when they had Indiana plates on them.... :tounge2:

Snow Schmo. Just put some chains on your tires and you'll be fine. :tounge2:

ALRIGHT ALREADY!!............................I was just passin on info from COZY,Its HIM,not me that you should shoot!!!and I dont want to see bill in a bikini,in ANY weather!!!LOL.see you all on Saturday.

........in less than 24 hours,

The 2008 Kilties

BEGIN!!

December 1st and 2nd

Organizational meeting, evaluations, rehearsal. -- Noon to 4PM Saturday, December 1st and 10AM to 3PM Sunday, December 2nd.

2008 Staff

Director and Program Coordinator - Scott Stewart

Brass (including visual) - Guy Gregg, Stephen Jones and Barry Oosterwaal.

Brass arrangers – Scott Boerma and Rick Kirby

Percussion (including visual) – Alex Arcano, Chris Perna, Davonna Thomas, and Jeff Thomas.

Percussion arranger: Jeff Moore

Color Guard – Chris Jacobson, Mike Marcantano, Korrie Powelski, Kurt Wouters

Visual – Andy Brady, Terry Knopps. Designer – Dave Koelz

More information may be found

HERE!

All indications and forecasts mention nothing of any extent whatsoever until maybe Saturday afternoon and into the evening a bit.......then maybe a "dusting". Sunday maybe snow showers around the Chicago area, but all the Interstates have clear roads.

The sun is shining and it's beautiful out. I was even out in my bikini this morning. I'll be in shorts all weekend............piece of cake! :sad:

One should always travel with care no matter what type of weather or time of the year. :sad:

Always keeping it at a safe 90-100mph. :w00t:

Icy roads in the Chicago area. My daughter lives by Milwaukee and said the roads were ###### on Sat day and night. Great forecasting!!!!!

The lines are about bikinis and shorts-shows a lot of class. :tongue::sad::w00t:

Icy roads in the Chicago area. My daughter lives by Milwaukee and said the roads were ###### on Sat day and night. Great forecasting!!!!!

The lines are about bikinis and shorts-shows a lot of class. :tongue::w00t::w00t:

Humor impaired much?

BTW Great camp. Kilties had 43 horns in attendance with a number excused or unable to attend for weather reasons. Battery is all but full. Had a chance to hear Scott Stewarts presentation for the 2008 Production and they actually got into the opener a bit. Fairly certain there havent been too many corps who have played Praetorius.

2008 Kilties led by Stewart will definitely be entertaining. Before you or Lazarus or whichever alter ego say it, this in no way denigrates either previous Sr Kiltie years nor Jr Kilties.

The lines are about bikinis and shorts-shows a lot of class. :tongue::w00t::w00t:

That's a running joke with us northerners (what can I say, I'm displaced.) :sad:

Shorts weather runs down to 35 degrees... :sad: