Cadets 2000 - We Are the Future

Well I agree that our 2000 show was not the most entertaining show ever. In fact, I don't know how anyone can say that. I have not seen a lot of shows from the 80s or early 90s, but I can find a lot more shows that were more entertaining than that show.

BUT I SURE DID HAVE A LOT OF FUN MARCHING IT!!!! ^0^ ^0^

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever see a high school playing parts with the demand and execution level of The Cadets, I will officially crap my pants. But I don't plan on having a second set of underwear on me anytime soon...cause it ain't going to happen.

Dude, check out some WGI Scholastic World Finalist drumlines, especially some of the medlalists, and make sure you're wearing depends. Where do you think drum corps get their talent?! If drum corps are influenced by the top BOA bands, don't you think that the top WGI groups (many of which are taught by DCI staffers) are also an influence?

For Cadets show, yes....Of all time, I would have to say 1992 VK

I don't think I could name THE most entertaining show ever, because there really isn't one. There is, however, a group of the most entertaining shows ever, but it varies between the opinions of every person. Cadets 2000, though, does tend to show up on most people's lists.

Where do you think drum corps get their talent?! If drum corps are influenced by the top BOA bands, don't you think that the top WGI groups (many of which are taught by DCI staffers) are also an influence?

Apparently, without BOA or WGI, DCI would be intellectually bankrupt.

I checked it out and in the list of Cadets shows that I like, I have their 89 show at the top of my list.