Cadets 2000 - We Are the Future

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97 for me, followed by 2005.

Of course, NONE beat 1970-72 (see sig! :P )

Yeah, we always like our own shows better. :)

Edited by ravedodger

Yeah, we always like our own shows better. :)

So a 'behind-the-back' tenor solo, and a 'play your neighbors' horn solo equates to the most entertaining show ever? That was 20 seconds of the show.

Edited by siuehist

Well, I'll just make this clear - I love this show. Do I think it's the most entertaining show? Not really. However, it does have plenty of entertaining moments - stuff like the behind-the-back tenor solo, and the trick with the hornline, etc...but as whole, I don't think it was as entertaining as other shows. I mean, and this is just a personal preference, but when I think "entertainment," I think "Madison Scouts." That's all I have to say.

So a 'behind-the-back' tenor solo, and a 'play your neighbors' horn solo equates to the most entertaining show ever? That was 20 seconds of the show.

No. Did you miss the rest of the show? It was a kick*** show from start to finish, and I still think that ending is one of the most intense/entertaining ever put on the field.

No. Did you miss the rest of the show? It was a kick*** show from start to finish, and I still think that ending is one of the most intense/entertaining ever put on the field.

This.

Also the entire musical book is incredible.

Yes. The company front at the end, the insane unwinding moves, the famous death box stuff, turnaround with the scream at the beginning, all the other great drum solos, and everything else in the show pretty much put me to sleep

I think if you are a drum corps fan or bando, that Cadets 2000 is up there, but I have to say that shows like this years' Triple Crown from Carolina Crown stole more hearts and applause from the stands than the Cadets 2000 show. Was it a better show? Probably not but from a popcorn eater standpoint I bet it would get a higher vote.

I am a Cadets diehard btw.

Edited by Wadep66

::Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee::

::horsey::

That's my impression of Crown 07.

Edited by TSRTS13

::Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee::

::horsey::

That's my impression of Crown 07.

lol...not that the cadets show wasnt a little cheesy...

but ok

I like em both anyway