Craziest visual ever?

I thought that the spinning visual that The Cavaliers did in Spin Cycle show was pretty crazy...you know, the one where they're all kinda sitting on the ground in that block...it's kinda hard to describe, but yeah...it just looks really hard to do. Pretty cool, though.

I have friend who marched that show and messed up his back pretty good. He had a couple of years left but never marched again.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that the spinning visual that The Cavaliers did in Spin Cycle show was pretty crazy...you know, the one where they're all kinda sitting on the ground in that block...it's kinda hard to describe...

Human popcorn.

These two visuals in bluecoats 06

First is where the hornline is in one massive line down the fifty where they do this massive wave thing

the other where they are in a few circles and shoot out the little belt things

I may have my years and corps alittle off because it was along time ago when i saw this, but i remember seeing Esperanza(sp)? have this thing in their '90ish show where members got in these metal cage-like things and where spun upside down and everything while hitting cymbals. Again, dont hold my feet to the fire on the corps/years, but does anyone remember seeing this?

Phantom '91 when it looks like the guard is going down on the hornline.

I may have my years and corps alittle off because it was along time ago when i saw this, but i remember seeing Esperanza(sp)? have this thing in their '90ish show where members got in these metal cage-like things and where spun upside down and everything while hitting cymbals. Again, dont hold my feet to the fire on the corps/years, but does anyone remember seeing this?

If it was teh snares on a spinning drum rack, that wasn't Esperanza (their first year out was 2000). I think it was Les Etoiles????

#### thing made me sick just looking at it! I think Blast uses it now.

yeah, thats who it was. Pretty awful.

Les Etoiles. Are they still around?

It was affectionately nicknamed the "Barfing Unit"

And - we folded after the '99 season :tongue:

Later,

Mike