Prayers for David Welch

I've generally refrained from posting in this thread...it's been painful to read (I lost my mother, her 2 sisters, and my paternal grandmother to various cancers over the years).

Even though I did not know him.....it was an honor to have competed against him.

Godspeed, Primo.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much sympathy and wishes for peace and serenity for his family and friends in their difficult time. while i know how painful this loss must be, them knowing how hard David fought this long illness, and knowing he's now no longer in pain or suffering, i do hope they find some solace in that.

:tongue:

I have a favor to ask.

A dear friend of mine David Welch, who performed with me in the Garfield Cadets, passed away this morning after a long battle with brain cancer. He set a website up to inform those who know nothing about the disease, give information to those that have it, and to console family and friends of loved ones fighting.

An amazing guy! He will be missed.

www.38lemon.com <http://www.38lemon.com/>

Please forward this email to a few of your friends and ask them to forward it on to others.

It was David’s work, that it would be so cool to continue for him…even for a day!

Imagine of we can save even one life by early detection of ANY cancer!

Please take 2 minutes from your day? It may save a life.

Here is a short video about David and his fight! - http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=...zwf&u=jrZ8n <http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=54023558424&h=0Gzwf&u=jrZ8n>

Peace,

Edited by njthundrrd

David has been an inspiration and model of courage for many of us. While expected, it is always difficult to deal with the harsh reality of one's passing - especially after such a fight.

Our prayers are with his family and dearest friends.

-john

David's long and courageous fight is finally over. He was a man of great strength and integrity and warmth. Please pray for him and his family in this time.

His brother posted an update here this morning.

Bill Hawkes

FHNSAB

Heartfelt condolences to his family. His great strength and courage was an inspiration to all of us who read about him, even if we did not personally know the man.

Mike Davis

FHNSAB

Rest in peace, brother. I will miss you forever.

Love,

Dave

Dave was a wonderful guy. Smart, funny, and excellent in just about everything he did. He was the epitome of what it was to be a Cadet. He fought a good fight. I will miss him.

Godspeed, Primo.

Via con Dios, David ... You are, and always will be, an inspiration ... and also one tough mother, in the best of all possible meanings.