The Bold Predictions for '08 thread.

CadetsWhiner.jpg

Lol....what does that have to do with anything??? Just admit that you only have 1 joke and get over it... :thumbup:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction:

all about letters:

A drum corps from a city in Illinois that starts with the letter R, performing a show starting with the letter S, and whose title begins with a letter rhyming with D will win.

Crown will Improve so much they will break out of the 94 scores and move into the 96-97 territory and contend for a medal.

I predict the Cavies will put their horns down and do some ninja-jujitsu dance. The crowd will go absolutely bat-dung crazy.

They will then reprise said ninja-jujitsu dance in the final moments of the closer. The crowd will go absolutely bat-dung crazy again.

Sounds very reasonable except I'd put Madison over Troopers, Blue Stars, and Crossmen.

(off topic, but for a treat, google amachi 1998)

Edited by Cop

I predict the Cavies will put their horns down and do some ninja-jujitsu dance. The crowd will go absolutely bat-dung crazy.

They will then reprise said ninja-jujitsu dance in the final moments of the closer. The crowd will go absolutely bat-dung crazy again.

:thumbup::thumbup::devil: That is too TRUE !!!

Edited by Perry S

Cavies will win, it just seems like one of those years for them.

BOLD PREDICTION:

The tiebreaker put in place after 2000 will finally need to be used Finals night for a Champion, and the third place corps will be within a few tenths. The tie at first will be between a CA corps and a Mid-West corps. The third place corps will be a mid-west corps.

Also, as Madison sharp drop last year shocked the drum cops world, I predict a sharp rise this season.

Finally, we will have either a new High Percussion Champion or a High Brass Champion (or at least a corps who hasn't won either in quite some time).