The Bold Predictions for '08 thread.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm...where is the opinion in my statement? If he said back where they "belong", I assumed it to mean bringing up the bottom of top 12 as they have done VERY often over their history. Not opinion, just reality.

I believe he is right . Bluecoats will revert back to the 8-12 spots .

Crossmen back in Finals.

Spirit out of finals with Glassmen and possibly Colts

Academy still no drill or guard.

Madison still no drill or guard

Boston could go either way.

Blue Stars pick a unsafe show . leads to 15th

NO! I haven't seen the 2088 Cadets yet. I bet they will have woodwinds, singers, speakers, hovercraft, water slides (pink), and Hoppy's great great Granddaughter will be the new "Alice"...... Better?

D@MN, someone's P!SSED off LOL!!

I predict the winning score will be 89.3 and DCP will be talking about how much worse DCI has gotten....

...then this site will be dismantled.

Edited by 2000Cadet

I am going to be really bold here...

I predict that the corps with the highest score will win

Highest score, or highest score on finals night?

I'm too lazy to check right now (almost out of the office!), but has there ever been a corps that got the highest score of the season (not on finals night) and but not the highest score on finals night?

That would be something crazy!

They did before SCV added on their closer.

They were just marching through the beautiful ballad.

Once they added the closer, they couldn't handle the final drill yet, it was too difficult for them at that point in the season, so BD surpassed them.

Not true.

BD started beating them before SCV added the closer. In fact, at the Riverside show and couple after, neither had a complete show. SCV never beat them the rest of the season.

NO! I haven't seen the 2088 Cadets yet. I bet they will have woodwinds, singers, speakers, hovercraft, water slides (pink), and Hoppy's great great Granddaughter will be the new "Alice"...... Better?

Of course I meant 2008 Cadets; sorry for the typo! Say what you want; the Cadets are one of the most consistently great and classy corps in the history of the activity. If you are hoping to watch their fall from greatness this summer, you're in for a big dissapointment. If the Cadets continue on the course they are on currently, they will be better than the 2007 edition, and I know that thought fills you with joy. :ninja:

Of course I meant 2008 Cadets; sorry for the typo! Say what you want; the Cadets are one of the most consistently great and classy corps in the history of the activity. If you are hoping to watch their fall from greatness this summer, you're in for a big dissapointment. If the Cadets continue on the course they are on currently, they will be better than the 2007 edition, and I know that thought fills you with joy. :ninja:

I am filled with joy! At the fine progress the Madison Scouts have made! Thanks for caring!

Edited by BigSnareline

1 - bd wins again (3peat in progress)

2- cadets

3- phantom

4- bluecoats

5- cavaliers

6- SCV

7- boston

8- academy

9- bk

10- colts

11-madison

12-spirit

troopers - beat some people

pioneer -dead last

I guess Crown folded.

Also, did you have to shoot the horse with calling Pioneer like that?