Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

all they need now is a uniform change back to what they were wearing (i think the 2006 looks amazing, or at least go back to the classic madison look) and they will be one of my favorites this year. Cant wait to see them sometime this summer!

You might get what you wish for who knows. I would say more likely they're going to do something different with their unis...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a better title than Constantly Risking Absurdity.

I actually like BD's title. I think it's unique, and really cool. I'm pretty amped for that show (no pun intended).

I really like the fact that none of this music has been put on a drum corps field to date. Example Boston has played spanish fantasies for like every other year. Granted Spanish Fantasies is a great chart, but after it's been played three times in 7 years it gets a little old and under appreciated for such a great piece.

I love your signature by the way skewerz. granted its america, but if I had a mic to my face instead of throwing down with what god gave me. I wouldn't feel fullfilled..... from a members point of view.

Just to let you guys in on what happened at camp. Capitol Sound suprised us with a pillow fight on saturday. Granted we kicked their ###, but you gotta admit Capitol Sound has some balls for picking a fight with The Madison Scouts.

......and by the way the madison scouts love girls....trust us. Your welcome in our gym anytime ladies;)

The Ginastera has been exhausted in the last 10 years. I think that's the only weak point in your arguement though.

Edited by Tom Brace

V:

At least they're not playing "Mal-iguana"

rolleyes.gif

I don't mean to continue the thread derailment, but V, you made my night. Best post of the month!

I don't mean to continue the thread derailment, but V, you made my night. Best post of the month!

HAHA... i second the motion

the concept and source music are definitely cool!

but the music clip does not do much for me.

i am not creating any judgment yet, there is a 99.9 percent chance I will like this show, but based only on the music clip, i am not convinced.

come on madison! convince me!

Just to let you guys in on what happened at camp. Capitol Sound suprised us with a pillow fight on saturday. Granted we kicked their ###, but you gotta admit Capitol Sound has some balls for picking a fight with The Madison Scouts.
A pillow fight?...gee, let's not add any more fuel to the fire!

all they need now is a uniform change back to what they were wearing (i think the 2006 looks amazing, or at least go back to the classic madison look) and they will be one of my favorites this year. Cant wait to see them sometime this summer!

I have a feeling that we will see black in madisons new unis.....

but Im hooked, I hope they're back in the top 12 this year :tongue:

I still dont know who wrote the brass arrangement

Edited by CoreyD