Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, serious question and I'm not being a hater, k? I think I asked this sometime back but didn't receive a reply IIRC. The rainbow theme a couple years ago..."Progress" as part of this show theme...is Madison the gay rights corps now or what? I'm just curious, I'm not a hater (not a lover either--I like girls), and tell me if it is my terrible interpretation.

~This is wrong on so many levels~

And yes to make this outrages statement does indeed make you a hater, you just don't know it yet.

k

Not offensive, never said that. Just....more "whaaa?" I mean come on, do you really need to point out that you "like girls"?

I like girls.

Was his question that offensive??? I dont get it...

i guess it's because he took such a random mental leap and slid down a slippery slope? it's more of a WTF?!? reaction than anything else.

p.s. i don't like girls...ya know, being allergic and all.

Edited by chaos001

~This is wrong on so many levels~

And yes to make this outrages statement does indeed make you a hater, you just don't know it yet.

k

Lol....apparently you missed the class where they taught the difference between a 'statement' (your words) and a 'question'

and for the record, I dont agree with him......but the dude just asked a question

Thought this was appropriate, given the situation (and the name of the character)

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

Lol....apparently you missed the class where they taught the difference between a 'statement' (your words) and a 'question'

and for the record, I dont agree with him......but the dude just asked a question

Yeah, maybe people jumped on him pretty quick. I hope my post was pretty well stated with an explanation without the "dude, seriously...wtf" feel.

More so, I just wanted to post so everyone could see the show banner in my signature! :tongue:

I like girls.

"I LOVE LAMP!" :tongue: