The Official 2008 Cadets FANS Discussion Thread

I was at the cadets camp this past weekend. They are going to be good, real good.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than 3 weeks til I get to see them in Madison WI. I am anxious to hear and see their show. I am sure they will once again be in the mix for a championship. I am looking forward to that weekend when they match up with Cavaliers, Bluecoats, and Crown.

I was at the cadets camp this past weekend. They are going to be good, real good.

Which is different from pretty much any other year how?

:smile:

(not a snipe... they have been a VERY good corps for a couple decades now, even if they have stuff in their shows that not everyone likes)

I went to their spring training rehearsal yesterday for ensemble ... and wow. Let me just say, they are definetly very very good this year. The opener to me is probably going to be my favorite moment of the year!

I only wish that they were still doing our show this Saturday. Although I probably would not have seen them on the field, I would have probably gotten a taste in the lot...

Murfreesboro Here I come Go Cadets.

Im actually pretty psyched to see them in a week or so. Im trying something new this year.... Im not really paying attention to them before the first time I see them. No videos, only heard the music twice, no clue what the narration is, and my only idea of the 'story' comes from one conversation with a member. As hard as it will be, im trying to go in with an open mind, and just sit back and enjoy... :tongue: