It's Fran Haring's B'Day

The only Birthday present Fran wanted is sitting next to him in Wildwood...

See Barbara Haring post in All-Age - Alumni Corps Discussions.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Fran. And many more........

happy bday Fran, and I'm told your shirt tonight was low key and you were in early season fashion form :lookaround:

Happy 50th Fran. Welcome to a new decade. (you young whipper snapper....you...)

I'm surprised no one picked up on this ....but I guess today is pretty much the start of our activity for the year evidenced by the lack of posts. Anyway..........wish him well :lookaround:

Didn't really know where this would fit in ....but the Historical Forum seems somewhat approriate. Just sayin......

happy 50th fran!!...........AARP will now begin sending you enrollment forms..........resistance is futile..........they will not go away until you sign up............. :thumbup:

happy 50th fran!!...........AARP will now begin sending you enrollment forms..........resistance is futile..........they will not go away until you sign up............. :thumbup:

by the way,all this stuff about over 50,downhill etc,etc: i am 56 and got in from playing a gig last night,off at 2 am go to mcdonalds drive thru at 3 am order a big mac and a coke eat and go to bed.........up at 8 am! see? you can live like a college kid for years and years!! :lookaround: the ringing in my ears will go away in time.........its all good!!

Happy Bday Fran, looks like you're catching up to your golf score :tongue:

Didn't really know where this would fit in ....but the Historical Forum seems somewhat appropriate.

Heh...... gee, thanks, Gene.....like I'm some sort of museum piece..... LOL

J/K of course..... thanks for the birthday wishes!!!!!

Fran

Happy Birthday, Fran! Had I known when we spoke on Friday, I would have wished you Happy Fiftieth then. Or, as someone else said, think of it as the 21st anniversary of your 29th birthday! Don't feel too bad. I'm just a few days shy of being ten years beyond you.

Great to see you and Barbara this weekend. Hope you enjoyed the show.

Fran,

Happy Birthday!!! It was great to see you in Wildwood, but I'm sorry that I wasn't aware of it being your birthday until later.

And I must also add - as a followup to an earlier comment - your shirt was surprisingly muted.

In any event, Happy 50!!!!!!!

Andy