RAMD?

RAMD is a group of very fervent closet bandos who talk about professional marching bands they call "drum corps" to make themselves feel physically adequate *AHEM*. Basically they're all very old and very angry/ashamed about being closet bandos and also that they have dead-end jobs, so they do a lot of senseless arguing and booooooooooy do they LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to use a #### load of profanity.

Here's a typical RAMD post

"The Cavaliers and The Cadets are ####### ruining ####### drum corps and I hope George Hopkins and Jeff Fiedler ####### die #### #### #### ### burger #### faced #### monster #### #### ### ####"

Never seen anyone bash Jeff Fiedler on RAMD but I've only lurked there since 2005. Plenty of Hopkins haters though.

Ah...thanks...I remember the story now.

SO glad CB didn;t show up in that thread....

True enough. But didn't she show up elsewhere, doing her part to make it all about her and undermine the affection and grief people felt for Jason? I could be remembering that wrong, but it seems to me that was one of those "last straw" moments for me on RAMD.

True enough. But didn't she show up elsewhere, doing her part to make it all about her and undermine the affection and grief people felt for Jason? I could be remembering that wrong, but it seems to me that was one of those "last straw" moments for me on RAMD.

Dunno....her stupidity drove me away pretty fast.

:tongue:
Explain please??
Jason Lowe tributes

Jason Lowe

Did you guys not see me get upset a few pages back? Ya just HAD to bring it up again.

Great story...can't believe I haven't heard it before...

i believe so.

i believe so.

Man, you don't wanna do a Google search of RAMD in and around this particular time. It's incredible to me the garbage people will spew in times of grief. And sadly, it wasn't only Catherine doing it. Maybe the relatively "safe" anonymity people feel behind a computer screen is the culprit, but it's still pretty sad. And reminds me all over again why I lost the stomach for RAMD.

Wage Peace

LMAO, I was wondering what happened to you............

LMAO, I was wondering what happened to you............

Well, between the ridiculous flame wars re my views on the war and the administration that got us into it, the 9/11 discussions, personal attacks from people like Sambuca, Sharon, Rudnicki, Howdy, et al., I finally figured out that staying away was better for my peace of mind.

I must admit, I feel MUCH better.

But I still say, Wage Peace