RAMD?

Most importantly.......is it pronounced "RAM-D" or, "RAMMED"? It's almost as if we've become insensitive to what's important here!

:tongue:

that always made me laugh so hard. the things we get worked up about . . .

But never forget 9 Aug 2001.

RAMD's Finest Hour.

:tongue:

Explain please??

Jason Lowe tributes

Jason Lowe

RAMD is a group of very fervent closet bandos who talk about professional marching bands they call "drum corps" to make themselves feel physically adequate *AHEM*. Basically they're all very old and very angry/ashamed about being closet bandos and also that they have dead-end jobs, so they do a lot of senseless arguing and booooooooooy do they LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to use a #### load of profanity.

Here's a typical RAMD post

"The Cavaliers and The Cadets are ####### ruining ####### drum corps and I hope George Hopkins and Jeff Fiedler ####### die #### #### #### ### burger #### faced #### monster #### #### ### ####"

Yes and no. I haven't ventured over there since it became a separate entity from DCP, and actually stopped reading/posting even before that happened. Some folks know how to cloak their personal attacks under a veil of politeness so that they don't appear to break the rules. But they're still attacks. Dunno if that's still happening, but I decided that life's too short and moved on.

much better with the CE forum gone

RAMD is a group of very fervent closet bandos who talk about professional marching bands they call "drum corps" to make themselves feel physically adequate *AHEM*. Basically they're all very old and very angry/ashamed about being closet bandos and also that they have dead-end jobs, so they do a lot of senseless arguing and booooooooooy do they LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to use a #### load of profanity.

Here's a typical RAMD post

"The Cavaliers and The Cadets are ####### ruining ####### drum corps and I hope George Hopkins and Jeff Fiedler ####### die #### #### #### ### burger #### faced #### monster #### #### ### ####"

ya have a lot of that here.

and yeah, the Jason tributes...sigh, what a sad day