• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, did that happen to everyone ?

( DCP meltdown)

Or just MY provider......provider, yea right COX CABLE SUCKS

never mind

BDs show hasn't changed in the past few weeks. What am I missing. The show is clean, but they are out played by crown/phantom and out drilled by all of them.

I just spit out my beer! LOL

thank you thank you very much.

Please remember to tip the bartender

Nice that they're spotlighting the kids marching with Pioneer from South Africa this year :laughing:

There's no doubt that the Devs march whatever they are given very, very cleanly.

And I must say, I do enjoy this year's drill design much more than I have most years (2006 being an exception).

But...I'm not seeing it when people say that the Devs' drill design is light years ahead of Regiment's. I think they are near the same level* in design, though I do believe Regiment's demand is slightly higher.

*Unless by "visual design" people are talking about guard...in which case, BD is certainly LIGHT YEARS ahead of Regiment in that department. Oh, and in the "clean feet" department. But in the actual design department/layout of the drill? Not sure...there certainly is a lot of standing still, running around, and "walking the tightrope" action that -while cool- is not exactly ripping up the demand charts.

But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn they're clean. Sheesh. I wish I could clone Todd Ryan and send the clone (Rod Tyan) over to Regiment.