Age-out Numbers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm under the impression from people I've talked to that Cavies is an old corps with many age outs this year, Phantom is a young corps (especially the guard), BD was somewhere in the middle, and Cadets were old.

Wow, when did 21 become old? :tongue:

Considering that I have T shirts that are older than that. What does that make me?....Oh, yeah.

"I'm Olde Phartacus"

I'm not sure if it's whole corps or just the hornline, but I have it on good authority that The Cadets had only 15-20ish age outs. Either way, that's scary. The last time the corps had a large return was 2007, and that corps was generally considered to be good. :tongue:

so i havent seen it yet, but i remember at the cinecast that bd was talking about how young their corps was and they were giong to have maybe 5 age outs...

anyone else hear that, and what is the significance of them bringing up that in an interview about their show?

That would be adsurb.....

That would be adsurb.....

I believe it was 5 age-outs within their guard.

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=9...88-498480c87c77

“The Blue Devils is a great place to work and the members are incredibly talented every year,” said Scott Chandler, program coordinator and color guard designer for the Blue Devils. About the corps’ award-winning guard this season, he noted, “This was a very young group – there are only five age-outs in this group. But they come from a lot of talented places with a lot of talented instructors, and we really appreciate their hard work and commitment.”
Edited by Coathope

Glassmen have 25 age outs this year alot in the battery I'm not sure about the rest of the corps we had a pretty

young corps for the 08 season . It would be great if we can bring most if not all of the kids back from the 08 season !

What a bunch of great kids ! :tongue::tongue: