2009 Serenade in Brass

This year's Serenade is shaping up nicely!

So far:

Buccaneers Alumni

Caballeros Alumni

Westshoremen Alumni

Skyliners Alumni

Bridgemen

YankeeRebels

Afternoon Mini-Corps Contest Winner

-- And I'm sure we will hear of a few more before long. Hip Pickles are most likely returning again. They are a 'staple food' of the SIB show! (Couldn't resist!)

So I see the Yankee Rebels are in. Good Deal. I have also seen that it is mentioned on the Reilly Raiders Schedule. IS That also for real? That would be another Great One.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya ....I know it's early but, it's what I call a "Blah" time of year judging by the lack of new posts. So.....anybody been invited to SIB this year? ...OR....who/whom would you like to see at this most popular Standstill....? Who would you like to see return...? Etc.,...Etc..., Etc,....($1 to Yul Brenner) :thumbup:

By the way, when will tickets go on sale for SIB

Also, does anyone know when the DCA championship weekend tickets go on sale

Thanks,

Pete

Thanks,

Pete

I believe if you go to the front page of www.dcacorps.org, you can be put on a mailing list. About 2 weeks prior (or maybe more) to the tickets going on sale, you will get something in the mail stating that as a member of the mailing list, you are entitled to pre-ordering your championship tickets!

Give it a shot........I have been getting my letter now for at least 5 years!

Good luck!

Edited by FPonzo

So I see the Yankee Rebels are in. Good Deal. I have also seen that it is mentioned on the Reilly Raiders Schedule. IS That also for real? That would be another Great One.

Was Reilly at last years? Asking cause the years are blending together and usually corps are scheduled two years in a row (unless it's the standard WSM, Cabs Alumni, Buccs Alumni, etc).

Good to see Rebs back.. Will have to dig out my flyer from the first show (NOT held at the Forum) in 1976. Corps were Westshoremen, Yankee-Rebels, Belvederes(?) and the local HS jazz band. Hope I can find it again so I can scan.

By the way, when will tickets go on sale for SIB

Thanks,

Pete

If possible, buy your tickets for SIB from your favorite corps as this helps pay their fee, or in other words, defrays some of the cost of participating.

This is very important, just ask Cecily. :laughing:

I would imagine flyers will be out soon. Usually they are out by the end of January

i really need to update my mailing address then!!

or i can scan it in for you when it comes...or buy from the corps

This year's Serenade is shaping up nicely!

So far:

Buccaneers Alumni

Caballeros Alumni

Westshoremen Alumni

Skyliners Alumni

Bridgemen

YankeeRebels

Afternoon Mini-Corps Contest Winner

-- And I'm sure we will hear of a few more before long. Hip Pickles are most likely returning again. They are a 'staple food' of the SIB show! (Couldn't resist!)

Like Gary said add Mighty St. Joe's to the list returning from last year with some great old music brought back to life.