Blue Stars 2009 Show Announcement

I don't know. The video aside, the description makes it sound like it'll be more like Machine (Cavies 06) than a World War 2 show. And especially with Kevin Ford writing the drill, that feels the direction they'd go with this.

Did anyone else get that vibe?

just watched the video.

totally 1995 cadets.

how do you get Cavies 06 anywhere in there ?

MEH..

Edited by dcifan2002

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In there dreams.

Meaning what exactly :big hug:

you can't expect every show thats ever existed to be cutting edge and innovative. Sometimes no innovation is needed. Was cadets 02 innovative? not really, was it still hella fun to watch? yes

and just because the show concept itself is not innovative does not mean that they can have some innovative ideas and concepts throughout it

Edited by SynthLine09

Meaning what exactly :big hug:

you can't expect every show thats ever existed to be cutting edge and innovative. Sometimes no innovation is needed. Was cadets 02 innovative? not really, was it still hella fun to watch? yes

and just because the show concept itself is not innovative does not mean that they can have some innovative ideas and concepts throughout it

Cavies 06 was very innovative and new.

The BLUE STARS since they have been back to World class. although a very good entertaining corps have been safe in terms of programming.

not trying to flame.

Don't ask the questions and I will not give answers.

I had a really hard time getting behind the Le Tour concept, until I saw the show. This design team will not disapoint, nor are they likely to put out a "rehash" of someone else's show (see the comments about Cadets 05 or Machine).

If they sound half as good as they did last year, I'll be happy.

As for the show concept, they should ask Crown if they can borrow the tires and 2x4's from their 2001 show. :big hug:

just watched the video.

totally 1995 cadets.

how do you get Cavies 06 anywhere in there ?

MEH..

Well, the parts in the video about the war confuse me, I'll admit, but I'm thinking the whole show will be like one giant factory. Gears turning and moving, parts coming together, people coming together to make bigger things, etc. Not machine per se, but just like machine's visual program was literally a machine, I see this visual package being literally a factory.

Either way, I really dug Le Tour and can't wait to see what Blue Stars put together.