The OFFICIAL 2009 Phantom Regiment Thread

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to watching Tuba-15, Nick Fazzari on the field this year.

Nick's mom and dad both marched in the Phantom Regiment back in the day, and all 3 (mom, dad and Nick) have marched in the Kilties (dad still does).

We're all rooting for you Nick!

A young man from my community concert band will be in Colts cymbal line this summer. It'll be the first time in a while since I knew a marcher. It does make it more exciting. Good luck to Nick!

By the way has he leaked any repetoire info to you? :thumbup:

I imagine the actual words were German. :tongue:

Ich weiß für mich, dass ich, solang ich mein Erlebnis in Worten zusammenfassen kann, gewiss keine Musik hierüber machen wuerde

i'm kinda sad. last year we had a easter egg giving us information about the show. i was hoping this year we would have one with the repertoire posted. ;(

Ugh, I know! I want to know...

-What they're playing!

-And what their uniforms will look like!

-And what they sound like with the new Quantum horns!

:thumbup:

Ich weiß für mich, dass ich, solang ich mein Erlebnis in Worten zusammenfassen kann, gewiss keine Musik hierüber machen wuerde

:thumbup: Ja, klar! Sind sie eine grosse müsik philof?

Feel free to correct me on my endings. I kinda forgot after not being in German class for 2 weeks :thumbup:

Ugh, I know! I want to know...

-What they're playing!

-And what their uniforms will look like!

-And what they sound like with the new Quantum horns!

I know that the Euphs sound AMAZING cuz our old lead bari (who made phantom this year) came back to a rehearsal with hers and.... ####. That is a whooool lotta horn 'n sound!! I seem to recall that that one might have been a Jupiter but.. gawd my memory sucks. I'll bet it was a Jupiter. That name rings lots of bells in my head. Oh well if that's the case then, my normal response would be, 'Dang, and I thought the JUPITERS sounded good...'

Edited by Impuls!vebari

I'm going to assume they're going to black uni's like I do every year...go regiment!

BLACK!!!

From Facebook:

Phantom Regiment Drum & Bugle Corps is holding a press conference at Noon today at Memorial Hall here in Rockford. More details to follow...