A senseless loss of one of our own.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

####### great...

Is there any way at all DCP & MBP or even DCI.org could organize a fund to raise money for the family? They could use the support more than anyone right now.

Thank you for the suggestion. We know that Robert's family is going to need help financially for everything that now must be done, as well as for the near future just to survive since Robert was the family bread winner. I know there is something in the works and SoCal Dream is currently setting up a donation link on our website. Until that link page is up, you can go to www.SoCalDream.org and click on the current paypal donation button. In the remarks, simply type "For Robert" and all of the money collected will be forwarded to his family.

I haven't cried in a long time, until today. Thank you for giving back Robert, it is people like you that make the word a better place. Rest In Peace brother.

No matter which year a person marched with SCV, we are all still Brothers and Sisters. I didn't know Robert personally, but he is still my Brother and it hurts very much to loose him from our SCV Family.

My Condolences to his family, especially for his precious Daughter.

RIP Robert.

I agree, this stuff just pisses me off so bad. Random violence, and stupidness that ruins the lives of so many people. Not too long ago there was a 22 yr old major league baseball pitcher that was killed after a game because he was hit by a drunk driver...when are people gonna learn.

RIP, condolences to his family. they our in my prayers