Holy Name Cadets post a new recording

I was trying to lightly egg on friend Hrothgar. Turn the sensitivity meter down, for goodness sakes. lol.

But I can't help it. The dial broke.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else getting a DCP error message when they click the link? New link? I checked Cadets site and don't see a link there either.

Thanks. Not sure what was happening. It's weird. Both text links are the same, but the one on the first page takes me to a DCP error page and this one works.

Edited by Dr.Mickey

Nice, but I have to say that I miss that screaming higher soprano sound that The Cadets had in 1984 with 2 valve G sopranos. I know...here we go again :thumbdown:

Nice, but I have to say that I miss that screaming higher soprano sound that The Cadets had in 1984 with 2 valve G sopranos. I know...here we go again :thumbdown:

I don't think that's the instrumentation's fault...just the writing's fault. Put those notes in and the leads can play 'em.

George: Why don't you post on the Fan Network like other corps? I went to the Fan Network and there is nothing posted from the Cadets. I will say that there are other corps that have not posted which makes me wonder if there is a problem with it. There does not seem to be a problem with the Cadets posting things at their site. Can you explain this? Is there some problem with the Fan Network that the Cadets are unable to use it? I am just wondering as I payed for the service and would like to have a central place to find information as I cannot access the regular corps web-sites at work, but I can access the Fan Network. I thought that the idea of the Fan Network was for ALL the corps to post there so there would be a centralized place.

cause YEA is running their own fan network type program