BD wins it

Every year I start a "xcorps wins it all" threads about the top five contenders, then right after finals (or before if it is looking good for any one corps) I bump the proper "winner thread" with a good ole "told ya so". I've been the DCP hero for five seasons....until now.

Edited by jonnyboy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look. BD was way above everyone. I saw it then. It was obvious. Take it for what is is. But it would be cool if Crown won.

BD lost all of my respect when they acted like little ######## children and ruined retreat with intentionaly fracking random high notes durring the performance because they were mad. They are like spoiled children who get away with talking back to their parents.

LOL Pretty sure little children can't play America the Beautiful 8va!

Edited by bluublood

BD lost all of my respect when they acted like little ######## children and ruined retreat with intentionaly fracking random high notes durring the performance because they were mad. They are like spoiled children who get away with talking back to their parents.

Lies! Period. End of Story!

Ha! Ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

It's freakin' July 3rd! Of course, with your logic, the corps can all come home, refund the remainder of the members' fees, they can all get summer jobs and start saving for next year.

Evidently you have missed the wisdom of the philospher Lawrence Peter Berra, who once said, "It ain't over 'til it's over."

Next?

Garry in Vegas

Yogi Berra said that too.

The year BD changes their design team will be the year they fall out of the top 5.

Exaggerating a bit, but I hope they keep that team as long as they can.

The year they changed up the drum staff was the ONLY 5th place finish since Devs came on the scene.

They got back on the horse, sure, but it was a painful transition.

Ha. People have been doing that for as long as there has been an encore, regardless of their placement. You can't just suddenly claim that it's because they got second.

Even if the were, they were hardly the worst behaved at retreat last year. The corps I'm thinking of had drunk members, people playing the wrong chords, and had a baritone hang the release by about 15 seconds while lip trilling. They beat the corps they were rivaling. Any other theories, Mr. Frued?

Ha. People have been doing that for as long as there has been an encore, regardless of their placement. You can't just suddenly claim that it's because they got second.

Even if the were, they were hardly the worst behaved at retreat last year. The corps I'm thinking of had drunk members, people playing the wrong chords, and had a baritone hang the release by about 15 seconds while lip trilling. They beat the corps they were rivaling. Any other theories, Mr. Frued?

ya but the blue devils are mean!!!!!! lol

Maybe every corps next year should sit in chairs and take high GE!!!

They sit in the chairs for a grand total of about 20 seconds. They portrayed the era of 1930 to a "T". Hats off to the entire Blue Crew for an excellent season. Kudos to all the other corps as well. This was a tough season for all as far as weather and the rampant flu bug that traveled through most corps.