July 14th: Crown and Cadets clash again

Cadets vs Crown  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Carolina Crown
    • Cadets

I marked Cadets because they have been inching closer and closer to Crown. I am guessing Crown is still going to be recovering from the sickness so that my come into play, but either way, I think Cadets will pass them.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think cadets have goten better yes, and the closer put them closer to crown in score, but according to crowns facebook alot of crown was sick or is sick, so im saying that that may be a reason that they have stalled a bit, therefore if their not better Id say cadets will win, but Im still thikning crown has eough in them to hold them off till they can get better. GO CROWN :ph34r::ph34r::tongue:

:ph34r:

:devil::cry::tic::doh::devil::cry::omg::tic::ph34r: but in all seriousnesI hope Crown has recovered from the.... :tongue: !!!

Had a small stomach flu outbreak in '98, but it wasn't anything like having 25 members sick, wow, hope they are doing better today!

Wes P

BK '97 '98

I think cadets have goten better yes, and the closer put them closer to crown in score, but according to crowns facebook alot of crown was sick or is sick, so im saying that that may be a reason that they have stalled a bit, therefore if their not better Id say cadets will win, but Im still thikning crown has eough in them to hold them off till they can get better. GO CROWN :ph34r::ph34r::tongue:

Far as I know, they only had a lot of people sick for the show yesterday, which is why they didn't perform. What about the last show they had with Cadets? The scores were a lot closer then and I think they were all well, weren't they? And during that show, Cadets had about three drummers (I think) who marched the show while they were sick or injured.

Edited by 2000Cadet

If Cadets do beat Crown, people will just say that it was because Crown was sick.

I don't think Crown would compete if they didn't feel well enough to. Hence last night. I also remember reading that it was a 24 hour thing. Crown should be in good enough shape to compete at as high a level as they have lately. I expect them to come out strong.

If Cadets do beat them, congrats on coming back. If Crown is still on top, congrats on staying ahead of Cadets. But it won't have to do with illness (imo).

Scores are in...

Carolina Crown - 88.200

Holy Name Cadets - 86.850

Blue Stars - 83.300

Boston Crusaders - 82.500

Glassmen - 79.750

Crossmen - 75.500

Teal Sound - 76.850

Legends - 64.950

:wall: .... :thumbup: .... :cool: .... :wall: