Is it all about Crown vs Cadets?

so would that mean your complaining about people complaining :thumbup:

Sorry, I just don't like people spreading negativity for no reason. Maybe I misinterpreted his/her post, but it seems like they were complaining about DCI "setting up" the season... which I think is ridiculous. How can the great Cadets and Crown battle be a negative thing?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it will. FINALLY Crown is going to get to show the world that they are the best! Geez, we kicked the snot out of Cadets at the last show even with tons of sick kids and holes in the show so BD better watch out when we hit SA. Ain't no way we lose to BD now that we are recovering and BD's (from what I've heard) relatively easy show compared to us. So, come Saturday, LOOK OUT BD. Crown is finally gonna give you your first taste of competition you've had all year. Seriously, given how much the judges are loving our show...I don't really see it as being much of a contest...just sayin' :thumbup:

Gotta love men in green tights! GO CROWN!!

Thanks. Crown fans are already being accused of being jerks and worse. I seriously hope you aren't a "we" with relation to Crown. Apologies all. Color me embarassed. Have to wonder who this really is since they only have two posts. A regular DCP-er stirring up trouble with a second identity?

I'm also an OSU alumni and this reminds me of some of "our" lovely Buckeye fans. Never went to OSU, never walked across campus, never went to an actual game... Ugh!

Yes it will. FINALLY Crown is going to get to show the world that they are the best! Geez, we kicked the snot out of Cadets at the last show even with tons of sick kids and holes in the show so BD better watch out when we hit SA. Ain't no way we lose to BD now that we are recovering and BD's (from what I've heard) relatively easy show compared to us. So, come Saturday, LOOK OUT BD. Crown is finally gonna give you your first taste of competition you've had all year. Seriously, given how much the judges are loving our show...I don't really see it as being much of a contest...just sayin' :thumbup:

I can guarentee Crown has BD worried... but it's the Blue Devils, I hope Crown doesn't think it's going to be not 'much of a contest.' For Crown's sake....

Thanks. Crown fans are already being accused of being jerks and worse. I seriously hope you aren't a "we" with relation to Crown. Apologies all. Color me embarassed. Have to wonder who this really is since they only have two posts. A regular DCP-er stirring up trouble with a second identity?

I'm also an OSU alumni and this reminds me of some of "our" lovely Buckeye fans. Never went to OSU, never walked across campus, never went to an actual game... Ugh!

Dude, don't fall for it.

Where do you get off thinking I'm being sarcastic???? Look at the polls!!! I'm not the only one that thinks Crown is going to win it all this year, I just think Blue Devils is going to be "scooted" out of their first place spot a little sooner than some others might think. Trust me, I'm not the only one who thinks this!!!

The polls never say who they 'think' will win... rather who the 'want' to win. Naturally, the dark horse or underdog will get the votes.

smileyvault-trolls.gif

He has 2 posts people. He created a new name just to post this and you fell for it. Way to go.

Edited by Wadep66

Where do you get off thinking I'm being sarcastic???? Look at the polls!!! I'm not the only one that thinks Crown is going to win it all this year, I just think Blue Devils is going to be "scooted" out of their first place spot a little sooner than some others might think. Trust me, I'm not the only one who thinks this!!!

Let me guess...are you a DCI judge? Did you do the Ocean Springs show last night? :thumbup:

The polls never say who they 'think' will win... rather who the 'want' to win. Naturally, the dark horse or underdog will get the votes.

Meh, say what you like. think what you like. When it is all over in August and the judges have backed up what I've said, I'll come remind you. :thumbup:

P.S. Don't crucify me for being a Crown fan!! Maybe my first post came off bad, but I stand by what I said. We'll just see how Saturday pans out...

Meh, say what you like. think what you like. When it is all over in August and the judges have backed up what I've said, I'll come remind you. :thumbup:

P.S. Don't crucify me for being a Crown fan!! Maybe my first post came off bad, but I stand by what I said. We'll just see how Saturday pans out...

I know, this happened to a friend of mine. The reason you have only 5 posts is because you forgot your password and had to start over. That's OK, his Medz did the same thing to him! Get the dog, go for a brisk walk and get some coffee...............soon! :tongue:

I keep telling people Watch out for BD, Cavs and SCV. The drama of the close fight keeps us interested in C. vs C.