Severe Storms Hit Indiana

so the tables are damaged and this is a bad thing?

Wow...talk about cleaning up half the field...I think it would add visual points to remove some of that clutter. Hey, can't fight mother nature. She has spoken on the subject.

Hmmmm, sounds like your panties are a little too tight again Tom. Might want to check that.

Hope everyone involved is safe and the corps can repair/replace everything for Thursday. Go Blue Stars!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not cool, Tom. :rolleyes:

There's a time for humor.... and this ain't one of them!

Agree.

I'm guessing you were also happy when half the corps was sick a couple weeks ago.

Way to be a total ****.

Edited by bawker

Wish I Lived closer, No way of getting there, and I'm broke. Good luck! Please please help if you can

Edited by josh161

so the tables are damaged and this is a bad thing?

Wow...talk about cleaning up half the field...I think it would add visual points to remove some of that clutter. Hey, can't fight mother nature. She has spoken on the subject.

Wow, inappropriate.

Wish I could help. Good luck Blue Stars, have a great finals week!

Wish I was in range, I'd certainly lend my carpentry skills to that effort. Hope everything works out ok. Sending good thoughts to Indiana.

really? you LIKE all those tables? really. hmmm.

You know, I don't particularly care for the tables myself, and I'm usually interested in what you have to say, but this is one extremely poor attempt at being funny.

The tables are in, regardless of what you, I or any other person thinks of them. The corps has worked with them all summer incorporating them into the show and writing drill around them. They aren't going to just give up on them and NOT replace them, leaving a huge void on the field going into finals week. Are you enjoying the fact that this corps is going to have to shell out an additional $3k for replacing/repairing what has grown to become an integral part of their show? I already even know what your response is probably going to be: "They wouldn't have to shell out the $3k if they avoided using the tables in the first place." Captain Obvious, much?

That's awful. I will send a little $ to help. Hope everything gets back in place for this weekend.

Their paypal link is here if anyone is interested in helping out...

http://www.bluestars.org/support/index.php#donate

Edited by festive

If the Blue Stars are running on so low a reserve that $3,000 is going to break the bank, something is definitely wrong.

Stuff happens on tour, and a financially responsible organization needs to plan for that.

Next we'll likely be hearing that the props in question weren't covered by insurance, ala The Academy.

If the Blue Stars are running on so low a reserve that $3,000 is going to break the bank, something is definitely wrong.

Stuff happens on tour, and a financially responsible organization needs to plan for that.

Next we'll likely be hearing that the props in question weren't covered by insurance, ala The Academy.

What on earth, could this completely useless comment help them at the moment. Trot out your drivel after finals. But for now answer with money or help or your silence!!!!!!