Crown is Going to Win

Just looking at numbers, Crown's 97.550 in semis is higher than the winning score in:

1983-1972

It doesn't really mean that much, I just thought I would compare some numbers.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown improved 1.45 over last night. BD improved 0.45 over last night. If Crown keeps their rehearsal pace up, AND improves scores in visual and percussion, they will take the Blue Devils for the championship.....

Can we keep the yard stick? You never know, might come in handy, beating the women off with a stick!

I don't think a score of 95 has ever been given to a corps finishing 5th. I think HNC's 94.750 last year is the current highest score for 5th place.

Actually:

1990 - 95.3 (tie for 4th)

1989 - 95.6

1988 - 95.1

If SCV maintains or beats their score from tonight, they will set a new record.

I think that BD would have to trip over their own shoelaces all at the same time to miss the ring. It's theirs to lose right now.

Crown improved 1.45 over last night. BD improved 0.45 over last night. If Crown keeps their rehearsal pace up, AND improves scores in visual and percussion, they will take the Blue Devils for the championship.....

Crown HAS to clean their feet up. They clearly have a terrific brass and music ensemble, and have placed a lot of GE into their show very well...and it's going to be great seeing them win high brass (I'm assuming)!!!...but they gotta clean up the feet. BD's getting slightly dinged up in just a couple captions, and not by much. Crown has to have a stellar GE and music night (like Phantom last year) to get past BD -- and Phantom's visual was cleaner last year than Crown's is this year.

Or have the chairs fold up when they stand on them.

Or yes...the chairs have to begin to swallow up BD members, while somone spreads valve oil all over the field.