Terrible Sound in Lucas

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody complaining about their seats can gladly give ME theire seats... It's a 6 hour drive and I will gladly take them.

Me too!Comon the sound is horrible,,you will be miserable and beoch all year about it.Give them up while you can.

Super premium $$$$$ and you were on the 20 yard line?!?!

Yes. I couldn't believe it when I walked in. The seats are the worst!!!

Like I said before I hope that DCI has good legal council. One would think there is some sort of Verbiage or clause within the " agreement" where if DCI had to move elsewhere they are not hit over the head in subsequent litigation.

We had good seats in the 239 section. Audience behavior - that's another thread :tongue: .. Sound was better than I expected, but not as good as it needs to be for the Championships. When Spirit was on, the crowd was sparse & the echo worse. It improved a bit as the crowd grew, but it never got to the point where I felt like the volume was right. Articulation had to be exact or the notes seemed to slur together.

Edited by DrumCorpsMom

Like I said before I hope that DCI has good legal council. One would think there is some sort of Verbiage or clause within the " agreement" where if DCI had to move elsewhere they are not hit over the head in subsequent litigation.

10-1 DCi will stay because they got a deal. they dont admit error

If you bought SUPER PREMIUM SEATS you should probably have made sure your tickets were where you wanted them to be.

I wouldn't sit in seats on the 20 and come on a forum #####ing about sound no matter that stadium I was in.

You think that's bad? Wait until tomorrow night when the lucky ones who paid $125 a seat have to sit OUTSIDE the goal lines.

Look at sections 536 and 544 on this chart... (I also looked there to verify for myself while at the stadium tonight)...

http://www.stadiumsofprofootball.com/afc/s...ucasoilseat.jpg

Yeah.... all of those sections are still Super Premium @ $125/ea...

http://www.dci.org/images/tickets/seating_...nals_detail.gif

Yikes. Enjoy the show. :)

When the stadium fills up tomorrow night for Finals, the echo will diminish greatly. FRET NOT! It sucks for everyone 13-22 though that have a booming CD recording. I guess next year, you have more incentive to make Finals so the quality of sound will be better.

Also, again....i bought my Super Premium seat on SUNDAY....I'm on the 40. Thanks, have a great day.

If you bought SUPER PREMIUM SEATS you should probably have made sure your tickets were where you wanted them to be.

I wouldn't sit in seats on the 20 and come on a forum #####ing about sound no matter that stadium I was in.

you pay super premium, you go where they give you. you can email and complain, you'll get nothing better without joining Friends