DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HNC up by 1.150...

Bonnie is Jim's sister, not daughter (but you knew that, Jeff!)

I knew that ... I was just rushing to go see BD (it's on my laptop hooked up to my TV in my living room ... I'm using my G5 in my studio to do DCP!)

Anyone got a running top 12 scoring while we wait..

Got to the forum kinda late tonight...

thanks

BD might have a small scare tonight (very small), but I know they'll be blowing the house down tomorrow. Those kids have a determination this year that is rarely seen. As far as I'm concerned, #13 is in the bag.

I am only watching this over the interwebs, but after that performance I am not so sure.

^

l

l

l

l

Hopes for a miracle.

I love BD this year. It is my favorite BD show since 94. What a guard they have there in Concord!!!

Edited by jmc5682

I think the two characters were designed for a more abstract interpretation than what you want to give them.

I agree. Listen, haters are going to criticize the devils even if they put "Flight of the Bumblebee" on the field, all with a gimp leg, blindfolded and marching doubletime with the brass 8va'ing their parts, the guard throwing 6's with refridgerators, and the drummers doing left-handed 128th buzz rolls.

When a corps is down, cool - people should not constructively flaws. Some people really go way too far with the Devils. I wasn't expecting much until I saw their show and they made believers out of me this year.

Cadets, Crown or Devils - whoever wins deserves it.