DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

BD undefeated up until the 1988 championships. then placed 2nd in semis and 3rd in finals. Also, BD undefeated up until the 1995 championships, then placed 2nd in quarters and 3rd in semis and finals.

No Corps in DCI history that has been undefeated after the Semi's and has gone into the Finals with over a 8 tenths lead has ever lost the following nite. Last year was the first time that the Blue Devils won the semi's, but lost the following nite. It would take a monumental collapse tomorrow nite for the Blue Devils to lose. The judges know what an excruciating loss it was for the Blue Devils to lose by the smallest of margins after winning both the quarters and the semi's, last year. This thing is over.

The Blue Devils will win tomorrow nite and you can take that to the bank.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in. My thoughts

SCV almost had me in tears. That is the most beautiful thing ever on the field in DCI. Ever. :tongue::tongue::smile:

Peace, out!

As a old guy that hasn't been really happy with the direction of corps lately ....this show moved me also, the BD show did nothing for me but what do I know......I'm just a fan.

Edited by Tupac

Since I dont live in the west coast anymore and it looks like you do....have a double double w/ cheese fries and a shake ...man I miss in n out

I was just thinking about driving to an In-n-Out for a double double with cheese & grilled onions, and fries (animal style.)

Mmmm ... Not White Castles, but Mmmm.

Since I dont live in the west coast anymore and it looks like you do....have a double double w/ cheese fries and a shake ...man I miss in n out

we got 5 Guys though.

5 Guys is the ####. Free topings, all you want, regular or cajun fries. Was listed as the best burger/best fries/best value for the past 5 years.

awesome burgers.

5 Guys is the ####.

+ 1

Sonics might come up to CT.

Way to go Troopers. Go get'm Crown. There's still time :tongue:

I'm hoping for a "1996 comeback"...

GO CROWN!!!

Still in 2nd after the semi's but closing the points gap on the Blue Devils. Girlfriend and I are Rooting like crazy for the Carolina Crown. Did not see the Blue Devils all season. I'm told they have a panel of judges that are hard on the Corps so the Crown is just going to have to fire on all cylinders Saturday night.

I'm starting to have that same sentiment. I purposely paid for a ticket higher up so I could hear how much the sound was different than yesterday. I don't like how it sounds. Waaaay too much echo.

well I guess u collected enough $1 to make it up here. ;)

seems like i've wasted my money on this trip, but at least it gets me a weekend away and i'll be meeting up with one of my best friends from undergrad...some good will come of this.

Edited by chaos001

+ 1

File:2008-0830-UVA-FiveGuys-burger.jpg

:tongue:

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade