The history of the Westshoremen

we get back from the beach that day or we'd go

How many more years is DCI in Indianapolis? We have a friend that just signed a contract to work out there, and we NOW have a place to stay! :devil:

How many more years is DCI in Indianapolis? We have a friend that just signed a contract to work out there, and we NOW have a place to stay! :devil:

At least a few more, from what I understand.

we get back from the beach that day or we'd go

I'm working the Shenandoah Sound show on Friday evening, the 5th.

I'll see what I feel like when I wake up on the 6th as to whether I make the Lewisburg trip. That is Sun's first show of the season.

And if I have a free pass to get in. :tongue:

I'm working the Shenandoah Sound show on Friday evening, the 5th.

I'll see what I feel like when I wake up on the 6th as to whether I make the Lewisburg trip. That is Sun's first show of the season.

And if I have a free pass to get in. :tongue:/>

Worst case...carry a cymbal stand in for someone! works every time!!! :rolleyes:

How many more years is DCI in Indianapolis? We have a friend that just signed a contract to work out there, and we NOW have a place to stay! :devil:/>

too many

At least a few more, from what I understand.

too many

:thumbup:

I don't know why you don't like Indy, Jeff? I thought it was nice to be in a place that was air conditioned!

thumbup.gif

I don't know why you don't like Indy, Jeff? I thought it was nice to be in a place that was air conditioned!

the sound sucks. Unless you're in the 200 level between the 40's, it's worthless.

oh hey Ben...do you have good recordings of 83 or 81 online?

the sound sucks. Unless you're in the 200 level between the 40's, it's worthless.

oh hey Ben...do you have good recordings of 83 or 81 online?

No.. nothing online

I didn't think it was that bad...it was better than Olympic Stadium (three seats from the top) in Montreal :blink:

No.. nothing online

I didn't think it was that bad...it was better than Olympic Stadium (three seats from the top) in Montreal :blink:/>

after being in Allentown the week before, it sucks.

I need a good recording of both. I tried burning a cd of 83, and it sounds like ###.

after being in Allentown the week before, it sucks.

I need a good recording of both. I tried burning a cd of 83, and it sounds like ###.

What I have doesn't sound great....I keep hoping that the guy that advertises the old stuff in DCW pulls out some of the late 70's and 80's DCA stuff. I guess the "original masters" got wiped since I'm guessing the recording operation wasn't as big as what did DCI all those years ago..

I really wish I was able to capture my albums before they got trashed...

Edited by Jaminbenb