Bridgemen Hall of Fame

Congrats to all the inductees...but where's Madonna??

She only marched one year. :lol:

By the way...

I just want to say that it's truly an honor to be included in this inaugural group of inductees! There are some very special, and amazing people alongside me, in this special group of Bridgemen!!! :ph34r:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that it's truly an honor to be included in this inaugural group of inductees! There are some very special, and amazing people alongside me, in this special group of Bridgemen!!! :ph34r:

Jim, congratulations to you and the rest of the inductees! The list of names reads like a capsule history of that great corps.

Fran

Jim, congratulations to you and the rest of the inductees! The list of names reads like a capsule history of that great corps.

Fran

Thank you very much, Fran! It's truly a great honor!

Looking forward to seeing you and Barb at the Stinger!

Some of the greatest to ever take the field. Congrats to everyone

Thank you very much, Nose!

She only marched one year. :lol:

By the way...

I just want to say that it's truly an honor to be included in this inaugural group of inductees! There are some very special, and amazing people alongside me, in this special group of Bridgemen!!! :sad:

------------------

Jim - - wasn't the opener that year "Like a Bridgemen" (insert like a virgin music here") ???? :ph34r::sad::lol: :lol:

Blondie

Congrats to all the inductees. See you at the next camp.

Fantastic list of Charter Members..........worthy all..........congrats
:tongue: CONGRATULATIONS to ALL of the Charter Inductees! :tongue:
Legends one and all. Makes me sad to think of Jerry not being around to see it, and makes me a little sad to think of some of the incredible folks who will have to wait a year or two, but what an honor for great incredible legendary folks from one of the world's favorite drum corps.

Congratulations one and all...

Congrats to all the inductees...but where's Madonna??

On behalf of all the inductees, thank you very much!

Hey Ray...you're very kind!

And you're right...it's truly a shame that Gerry is not with us, anymore, to witness how much he is loved, and by so many.

He was far too young to leave this world.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks...

A SURPRISE announcement will be forthcoming on Sunday, March 7th, in regard to the upcoming Bridgemen rehearsal on Saturday, March 20th!!!

I am not at liberty to disclose this information at this time, but suffice to know that you may want to mark your calendars, and plan on a visit to see the Bridgemen rehearse that day, from 12 noon, until 4:00 p.m.!!!

Something special will be taking place...

More to follow on the 7th!!!

HYPE!!!!!!

JJ